Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

Planting progress

Remember the tiny diy greenhouse? First leafy greens are visible!
As I planted three different types of herbs I wonder if this little green somethings are really two different types as they all look the same. Concerning number three, the perilla, I'm afraid they will not sprout (right side with yellow markers). We will see...
Planted some daffodil bulbs in our "spring basket" two weeks ago. (I bought the bulbs with green leaves and planted them into the basket).
Unfortunately they all withered already. So I replaced the daffodils with a hyacinth, "Kalanchoe blossfeldiana" and mini Chrysanthemums. Hope they will survive a bit longer.

1 comment:

  1. I loooove the smell of hyacinth!!
    Xx, Angie
    P.S. The little sheep look very cute :-D

    ReplyDelete