Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Princess and General

The other day I received a very cute gift from my lovely friend Angela. She spent a week in Korea and is blogging about her trip here. She took lots of pictures and I really enjoy "travelling" with her blog posts. So I was very suprised and happy to receive this bookmarks. Let me I introduce you to the princess and the general:
 Soooo cute. I love the colourful details and matching string with the traditional knot.
 And they are not only pretty but also very useful :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy that you liked them :-D
    Dikke knuffel, Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already used the princess as book mark. And she makes me smile every time I clip or unclip her to the book. So nice of you, thanks again, Angie! x Sonja

      Delete